Are You A Small Business Communications Expert?
Do you have experience in CSR, social enterprise, business advice, marketing, PR, human resources – or just about any other aspect of business operation?
I’m off to Berlin next week to co-host a workshop on CSR communications at an invite only conference not-so-snappily called ‘Better CSR Advice for SMEs‘. 100 small business advisers from across the EU (only 3 from the whole UK was a surprise but I’m glad to have got one of Brussels funded Willy Wonka tickets) are preparing to gather to network, share and take away the latest practice back to their home towns.
We only have a hopeful a mere 45 minutes throughout a 24 hour event to explore what I consider to be the most important topic in the small business / CSR debate, and I’m hoping to take as much ammunition in with me as possible.
What are the key questions? What are the key answers?
- How do we educate small businesses about the benefits of CSR?
- Who should do it?
- What are the best ways for SMEs to communicate to their boards, employees, suppliers, customers and local media?
- What resources are available to help SMEs get their messages out?
- What are the current communication trends to be exploited?
- Which SMEs are already good a communicating?
Please head over to the blog post on the Coethica website to get the full story & submit your feedback and share this link with your networks.
I’ll report back after the event to share the workshop discussions.
Written by davidcoethica
June 6, 2012 at 3:59 am
Subscribe to comments with RSS.