What would you ask John Amaechi?
Next week I’m interviewing ex-NBA star John Amaechi for 3BL TV on his views of CSR & sport and I though it’d be fun to crowd source some questions or topics to put to him.
For those who don’t know who he is, here’s a brief introduction:
John Amaechi is a psychologist, New York Times best-selling Author and social entrepreneur working in both the US and the Europe. His work is mostly in industrial/organisational settings with medium to large institutions: business, educational and philanthropic, to help them maximise their human capital.
Oh, and he played more than a little basketball too.
The majority of his US playing career was at Orlando Magic and Utah Jazz but Amaechi is also known for turning down a $17 million contract offer from the Los Angeles Lakers in 2000, opting to remain in Orlando for $600,000 per year (according to Wikipedia – I’ll maybe ask John himself).
I’m really looking forward to exploring his challenging perspectives on the business world and sport industry after hearing him speak at a recent conference.
For more information on John visit his websites here.
If there are any questions at all you’d like to ask him around CSR & sport, leave them as comments below (by Saturday 8th May) and I’ll see what I can do.
… and don’t forget to check back here and the 3BL TV site for the actual interview next week!
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Subscribe to comments with RSS.