You may have noticed one or two differences…
Apologies for any inconvenience during the redecoration, but hey, this is the real world. Change happens, every nanosecond of every eon.
Coethica is now just me, agile, creative and quick, exploring the world as a social good mercenary / disruptive nuisance for the foreseeable future after a great time at CSRwire & 3BL Media recently.
My social good superpowers can amplify your purpose, widen your reach and stimulate engagement in your brand, products and services.
I advise, deliver, write, speak, lecture, mentor, volunteer and practice what I
preach champion, such as:
- Researched, built and implemented award winning strategies and business plans (charity / social enterprises / traditional businesses).
- Devised and delivered campaigns to improve content creation, distribution and engagement impact.
- Created innovative CSR / sustainability products for multiple clients.
- Invited as a senior judge competitions and events internationally including those for Microsoft, Societe General and The Guardian.
- Created an award winning sports charity, and managed the England Amputee football squad.
- Mentored many individual changemakers on their social impact journeys.
Ask how I can help you via +44 (0) 7904 113 467, or for those preferring to keep their vocal skills under a bushel, old school email is good too – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about my professional travels visit my LinkedIn profile here.
Thanks for staying close.